Virginia Roof Maintenance & Restoration Advice
Roofing maintenance and restoration from Topline Roofing can save you a fortune in repair costs.
Don’t repair or replace your leaky roof… Restore it and save money!
You have more options than you thought!
In the past, building owners and managers have had two options for fixing their leaky roof:
#1 Repair It
A low-cost, but temporary solution.
#2 Replace it
A sure fix, but costly.
Now, Topline Roofing & Restoration Systems, LLC brings you a third option:
#3 Topcoat SeamFree Roof Restoration Systems!
Restoring a roof is like overhauling the engine of a car. Up to 43% of leaky, low-slope roofs can be restored using advanced restoration technology.
Advantages of restoration:
- Conserves cash; saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- Extends life: adds up to 20 years to the life of the existing roof
- Peace of mind: manufacturers’ no-dollar limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Minimal disruption: installs significantly faster and with considerably less mess than a conventional new roof
- Financial flexibility: often can be capitalized or expensed (consult your tax adviser)
- Limited by condition of existing roof: must be in moderately good condition
- Buyer must choose carefully, as not all restoration products perform equally
CALL NOW AND DISCOVER HOW TOPCOAT ROOFING MAINTENANCE SOLUTION CAN HELP YOU
For more than 20 years, Topcoat’s SeamFree restoration systems have saved building owners millions of dollars in roof replacement costs. In fact, we’ve found that nearly half (43 percent) of leaky low-slope and metal roofs can be saved using the Topcoat system.
Topcoat is a SeamFree membrane that is manufactured on your roof. Unlike some ‘miracle-in a can’ coatings, the Topcoat system (preparation, flashing, and membrane) results in a new protective weathering surface added to your existing roofing system, as much as 60 mils thick!
If you have a leaky EPDM roof, built-up, modified bitumen, TPO, PVC, Hypalon, concrete or metal roof, our specialist can evaluate whether Topcoat systems will work on your roof: often at half the cost (or less) of a new roof.